"Kate gave a fascinating, insightful interview on leadership, team dynamics and the culture of a winning team, all in a way that was relevant to our senior corporate audience and which perfectly strengthened the core theme of our event: how to achieve gender balance and redefine leadership."
"You were utterly inspirational, and our team has not stopped talking about the impact you made. It was very easy to see why you were such an outstanding athlete, and leader. I have seen many magnificent sports people tell their story over the years. From World Cup winners to Olympic gold medallists. You topped them all. It was an extraordinary hour that we will never forget."
"We could not have asked for a better speaker –teamwork, accountability, integrity, having each others’ backs and the drive and determination to success. All of these resonated in a company trying to drive and deliver major operational and cultural change. We are collating the feedback from our attendees and will happily share comments on her session, but I have had a quick flick through and everyone really loved her talk."
"Kate was a wonderful inspiration to the girls who attended her workshop and presentations. It was such a privilege to host her at the school."
- Team GB and England captain for 13 years
- Olympic Gold – Rio 2016
- Olympic Bronze – London 2012
- Three-time Commonwealth Games medallist
- First British hockey player inducted into the European Hockey Hall of Fame
- Member of the FIH Athletes Committee
- Team GB flagbearer at Rio 2016
- Diversity & inclusion
- Inspiring a new generation
- Team vision, values and behaviours
- Leadership & communication