"I wanted to drop you a line to say a huge thank you for your contribution to our Inspiring Girls International Women’s Day Conference last week. We have had absolutely amazing feedback from the schools and I know that you have inspired many of the girls to think about their own futures and what they can achieve."
"Our expectations were exceeded in every way with amazing feedback from children, parents and club members. Nothing was too much trouble for Helen, so much charisma and presence. So much patience and warmth displayed with every interaction. A few of us were quite emotional by the end!"
"Helen was an absolute delight! Nothing was too much trouble and she smiled through the many, many photographs we took. The school, the children, the hockey club and Persimmon were all delighted with how it all went."
- Olympic Gold – Rio 2016
- Olympic Bronze -London 2012
- Three-time Commonwealth Games medallist
- Named in the FIH World All Stars Team three times
- Athlete Role Model for Youth Olympic Games
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Mental Health and overcoming adversity
- Psychology of a team - vision, values and behaviours
- Inspiring a generation