AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY HAS ARISEN FOR A 6-12 MONTH INTERNSHIP AT THINKBEYOND TALENT
thinkBeyond Talent is an established talent management and strategy agency driven by a belief in social purpose. We work with athletes who care about their place in the world to create narratives, position, and develop commercial opportunities, delivering long term and rewarding careers that blend good business with positive social change.
thinkBeyond Talent sits within Benchmark, a group of companies that invest and create purpose-driven business. Benchmark companies also include thinkBeyond, Beyond Sport, Sport Industry Group, Square Mile Relay and NSE.
THE ROLE – INTERN
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting across all forms of appearance delivery, industry research and management of website maintenance and social media.
- Supporting across delivery of talent appearances e.g. booking travel, accommodation, briefing, etc.
- Desktop research projects: E.g. to drive commercial opportunities for managed talent, potential talent targets, etc.
- Monitoring of thinkBeyond Talent social channels as well as topical news across the industry
- Keeping the thinkBeyond Talent website updated. E.g. new stories on managed talent, strategy work delivered, creation of new pages for new clients, etc.
- Support the department lead and talent exec in all day to day delivery of business needs
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident person with a keen interest in talent management, eager to grow their experience within the sport, media or entertainment industry. Direct experience of working with talent is not essential, but the following skills and experience are desirable:
- Interest in talent management, sports marketing/media and commercial sports landscape
- Good attention to detail in communication
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently
- Previous experience working in talent management or sponsorship or events preferred
- An outgoing, hard-working and self-motivated team-player
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Eligibility to work in the UK
This is a fixed term 6 - 12 month position based in Holborn, London
- Fixed term contract for 6- 12 months
- Working week is Monday to Friday
- Working hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm with one hour for lunch
- The candidate will be given a contribution to expenses
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
CV and a cover letter explaining how you meet the job description should be emailed to [email protected] and must be received no later than 19th August, 2019. The successful candidate will ideally start early-mid September.